Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

What...it's September already!?!?!?! I can't believe we are going into our 3rd week of school. Here's the latest currently hosted by Farley:
 
 
Listening: I am  HUGE Taylor fan...I love everything from her old to her new stuff. Oh and I love how whenever she's shown on camera at an awards show she ALWAYS seems to having the time of her life even when she's in the audience.
Loving: I was so excited for this 3 day long weekend until Friday night came and my sore throat started. Already I'm sick from my kiddos...Needless to say I truly enjoyed myself resting on the couch, although I missed babysitting my adorable niece and nephew!

Thinking: I really need to finish my narrative writing pack…hmm…maybe after a nice long walk in the sunshine!

Wanting: A cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera. I literally had a dream I ate one last night and now I have a HUGE craving!  Maybe my hubs will be up for a little drive…what do ya think!?

Needing: Some much needed zzz’s! It’s only been 9 days into school and I’m already wiped out!
1. Get workout DVD's: O.K. so if you're anything like me you are thinking "Well I just don't have the time to workout, school is just too demanding." I figure I better nip this in the bud before it gets outta control so I made a pledge to try a variety of workout DVD's from the library and find a couple that I truly LOVE so it makes working out a little less stressful and little more enjoyable. Fingers crossed ;)
2. Don't stress the little stuff: I am known by my family and close friends for stressing about EVERYTHING. I admit I'm a little OCD when it comes to having my house perfectly clean but why should I stress myself out over the "little things." God has blessed us with so much in our lives so I am going to make the most out of the weekends and not spend sooo much time vacuuming and dusting. It'll get done right!?
3. Be more efficient: For some reason this year I am spending so much time after school and not being very efficient. I really need to get into a groove so I make the most of my time and still be able to get home to cook dinner for my wonderful hubby!

2 comments:

Ms. Cranfill said...

I am with you on the sleep! I hate that I am this worn out after just starting the year!

Ms. Cranfill's Class

Unknown said...

I wish we had a Panera where we live! I have eaten there a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Enjoy the rest of your 3-day weekend.

Renee
Fantastic First Grade Froggies

Post a Comment