Saturday, September 7, 2013

Five for Friday

This is our first time linking up for.....
fiveforfriday2_thumb3

And let me tell you these are going to be all sorts of random and have very little to do with teaching! 

1. I've been MIA for a while....like 7 weeks to be exact. But I do have a good reason, I promise! The hubs and I welcomed this little girl at the end of July, and I have been soaking up every moment of my time home with her!
I haven't been back in the classroom yet as I still have 1 week left of leave. I'm not sure I can leave her next Monday morning.....

2. How fabulous are these shoes? What is even better is that I found them for $10. Oh yes. I'm wearing them for my sister's wedding next weekend. Fingers crossed I don't get stuck in the grass during their ceremony....

3. September only means one thing....

4. In my spare time I have been trying to read this book.
I saw her on GMA a few weeks back and I was intrigued. I'm only half way finished so I will let you know my thoughts when I'm done reading it. 

5. I have been so ready to get back into the groove of working out again. I have been (not so) patiently waiting for my doctor to give me the green light to start running and weight lifting. One week back and it feels pretty good. Well, for a while....then I wake up the next day and I am oh so sore. But, I'll take it!

What have you been up to this week?


1 comments:

Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep! said...

Congratulations on your new bub! She is just gorgeous.

Don't worry about your post being random - that's the best thing about Five for Friday! I popped over to visit you from the linky. :)

Lauren
Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

Post a Comment